We have just what you need!
Our whole food supplements offer the best kids vitamins and natural supplements for men and women. Other popular supplements offered are our liquid calcium supplement with magnesium, liquid multivitamin with antioxidants, natural appetite suppressants and energy shots. So, if you’re looking for the best liquid vitamins and supplements around, we’ve got just what you need!
We have been manufacturing liquid vitamins and liquid supplements now for over 20 years. For our retail consumers we offer our liquid vitamin and supplement products through a network of thousands of local dietary supplement health food stores and pet stores throughout the USA. Our products are also available at numerous online supplement stores that can ship direct to your home or office.
Check out our local store locator to find a supplement store near you. If you’re a retailer and would like to carry our Liquid Health brand of vitamins and supplements and need wholesale pricing, just click on the link. We look forward to continuing to provide our loyal customers with the best liquid vitamins and dietary supplements in the years to come!
- Optimum Joint (Formerly Opti-Glucosamine) - Liquid Health's joint health supplements use the highest quality ingredients available. Opti-Glucosamine contains Opti-MSM, glucosamine, and chondroitin.
- Mega Energy – B Complex - Packed with B-vitamins, choline, biotin, L-carnosine, supporting electrolytes, and eleuthero, stimulant-free Energy & Stress is formulated to provide the essential nutrition for physical and mental energy.
- Complete Multiple - Liquid Health's Complete Multiple is an all-inclusive complete daily liquid multivitamin. It has been reformulated to maintain its place at the forefront of liquid nutrition with a full list of liquid vitamins, minerals, and supplements to benefit your body. This complete multi liquid vitamin formula is one of the best liquid multivitamins on the market today.
- Calcium Supplement with Magnesium - Liquid Health Calcium & Magnesium contains highly absorbable forms of calcium and magnesium, supported by other key nutrients such as vitamin D3, silica, and boron.
- What You Need to Know About Detoxing - Many people like to occasionally try to remove toxins from their bodies by doing something called a detox cleanse. These toxins are defined as pollutants, processed foods, chemicals, etc. To try and remove them, people will usually drink juices made from vegetables or fruit, fast by eating nothing, drink only water, etc. There are many …
- Vitamin C Deficiency and How to Fix It - Vitamin deficiency is nothing new in the world today. There are many people worldwide who suffer from one. One vitamin that people are deficient in is vitamin C. If left untreated, a deficiency in this vitamin can have serious consequences. Continue reading to learn more about vitamin C deficiency. What is Vitamin C? Vitamin C, …
- Health Benefits of Pumpkin + Recipes - The fall is here! Everything is changing, including the weather and the colors of the trees. Pumpkins are also now in season. You can find them in pumpkin farms or the grocery store. They are used for decorating, art, baking, and cooking. Pumpkins are now everywhere. Although using them for decoration is fun, pumpkins are …
- Foods To Eat After A Workout - Many people don’t tend to think that they should be eating when they are done with their workout. However, eating after your workout is very important. Continue reading to learn about some great post-workout foods. Why Does It Matter? Choosing what you eat after your workout is important for many reasons. You want to find …
– Folic Acid or Folate – Helps with tissue growth and proper cell function, as well as the break down and creation of proteins in the body.
– Vitamin C – an antioxidant needed for normal growth and development and growth and repair of tissues
– Omega Fatty Acid Blend – used to build brain cells and support heart health
– Pure Aloe Vera Base – loaded with digestive enzyme
– Sea Vegetables– provide a wide array of vegetarian nutrients
– Superior Value—Lasts longer than our original formula, same great price
– Has 62% more glucosamine
– Has 50% more chondroitin
– Contains Opti-MSM
– Ultra-purified and distilled to provide the purest form of sulfur needed for structural integrity of joint cartilage.
– Standard MSM is tested for lead, arsenic, cadmium, and mercury at 10ppm. OptiMSM is tested at 1,000 to 10,000 times greater sensitivity to ensure less than 0.01 ppm to .001 of these contaminants.