We have just what you need!
Our whole food supplements offer the best kids vitamins and natural supplements for men and women. Other popular supplements offered are our liquid calcium supplement with magnesium, liquid multivitamin with antioxidants, natural appetite suppressants and energy shots. So, if you’re looking for the best liquid vitamins and supplements around, we’ve got just what you need!
We have been manufacturing liquid vitamins and liquid supplements now for over 20 years. For our retail consumers we offer our liquid vitamin and supplement products through a network of thousands of local dietary supplement health food stores and pet stores throughout the USA. Our products are also available at numerous online supplement stores that can ship direct to your home or office.
Check out our local store locator to find a supplement store near you. If you’re a retailer and would like to carry our Liquid Health brand of vitamins and supplements and need wholesale pricing, just click on the link. We look forward to continuing to provide our loyal customers with the best liquid vitamins and dietary supplements in the years to come!
- Optimum Joint (Formerly Opti-Glucosamine) - Liquid Health's joint health supplements use the highest quality ingredients available. Opti-Glucosamine contains Opti-MSM, glucosamine, and chondroitin.
- Mega Energy – B Complex - Packed with B-vitamins, choline, biotin, L-carnosine, supporting electrolytes, and eleuthero, stimulant-free Energy & Stress is formulated to provide the essential nutrition for physical and mental energy.
- Complete Multiple - Liquid Health's Complete Multiple is an all-inclusive complete daily liquid multivitamin. It has been reformulated to maintain its place at the forefront of liquid nutrition with a full list of liquid vitamins, minerals, and supplements to benefit your body. This complete multi liquid vitamin formula is one of the best liquid multivitamins on the market today.
- Calcium Supplement with Magnesium - Liquid Health Calcium & Magnesium contains highly absorbable forms of calcium and magnesium, supported by other key nutrients such as vitamin D3, silica, and boron.
- 10 Common Skincare Mistakes - Your face is one of the most vital parts of your body. You use your face to communicate, to breathe, to read, to watch, to eat, to smell, and more. That is why taking care of the skin on your face is so important. Here are 10 common skincare mistakes you might be making. Not …
- Can the Light from Screens Harm Your Skin? - With the increase in the use of technology and screens, there has been a lot of concern about the effects they may have on our health. Plenty of research has proven how they can damage our eyes and our sleep cycles. However, can the light from screens harm your skin? What is blue light? First …
- Ways to Protect the Immune System - Many people have heard that boosting your immune system will help you stay healthy and fight illnesses. However, how do you boost your immune system? First, it is important to remember that your immune system is not just one part of your body. It is a system with many cells that work together to keep …
- Antioxidants for Your Skin - Almost everyone wants clear, glowing skin. There are hundreds of products available for your skin to prove it. However, some products can cause more damage to your skin than good. Here is what you need to know about antioxidants for your skin. Retinoids Retinoids, otherwise known as vitamin A, have been known to help reduce …
– Folic Acid or Folate – Helps with tissue growth and proper cell function, as well as the break down and creation of proteins in the body.
– Vitamin C – an antioxidant needed for normal growth and development and growth and repair of tissues
– Omega Fatty Acid Blend – used to build brain cells and support heart health
– Pure Aloe Vera Base – loaded with digestive enzyme
– Sea Vegetables– provide a wide array of vegetarian nutrients
– Superior Value—Lasts longer than our original formula, same great price
– Has 62% more glucosamine
– Has 50% more chondroitin
– Contains Opti-MSM
– Ultra-purified and distilled to provide the purest form of sulfur needed for structural integrity of joint cartilage.
– Standard MSM is tested for lead, arsenic, cadmium, and mercury at 10ppm. OptiMSM is tested at 1,000 to 10,000 times greater sensitivity to ensure less than 0.01 ppm to .001 of these contaminants.