We have just what you need!
Our whole food supplements offer the best kids vitamins and natural supplements for men and women. Other popular supplements offered are our liquid calcium supplement with magnesium, liquid multivitamin with antioxidants, natural appetite suppressants and energy shots. So, if you’re looking for the best liquid vitamins and supplements around, we’ve got just what you need!
We have been manufacturing liquid vitamins and liquid supplements now for over 20 years. For our retail consumers we offer our liquid vitamin and supplement products through a network of thousands of local dietary supplement health food stores and pet stores throughout the USA. Our products are also available at numerous online supplement stores that can ship direct to your home or office.
Check out our local store locator to find a supplement store near you. If you’re a retailer and would like to carry our Liquid Health brand of vitamins and supplements and need wholesale pricing, just click on the link. We look forward to continuing to provide our loyal customers with the best liquid vitamins and dietary supplements in the years to come!
- Optimum Joint (Formerly Opti-Glucosamine) - Liquid Health's joint health supplements use the highest quality ingredients available. Opti-Glucosamine contains Opti-MSM, glucosamine, and chondroitin.
- Mega Energy – B Complex - Packed with B-vitamins, choline, biotin, L-carnosine, supporting electrolytes, and eleuthero, stimulant-free Energy & Stress is formulated to provide the essential nutrition for physical and mental energy.
- Complete Multiple - Liquid Health's Complete Multiple is an all-inclusive complete daily liquid multivitamin. It has been reformulated to maintain its place at the forefront of liquid nutrition with a full list of liquid vitamins, minerals, and supplements to benefit your body. This complete multi liquid vitamin formula is one of the best liquid multivitamins on the market today.
- Calcium Supplement with Magnesium - Liquid Health Calcium & Magnesium contains highly absorbable forms of calcium and magnesium, supported by other key nutrients such as vitamin D3, silica, and boron.
- How Diet Affects Hair Loss - What you eat plays a very important role in almost every aspect of your overall health. Your hair is included in this too. Some nutrients are better at protecting your hair than others so it is important to make sure that you are not deficient in these nutrients. So what are these nutrients and how …
- Tips for a Healthier Mind - Taking care of your mind is one of the best things you can do for yourself. There are many ways you can keep your mind sharp at any age and help prevent age-related memory loss. Follow these tips for a healthier mind and to form good habits now. Good Habits to Make Mental stimulation – …
- How Taurine Affects The Body - Taurine is an amino acid that is found in many different foods and is sometimes added to various energy drinks. It also has many benefits that you can receive. Continue reading to learn more about the effects of taurine. What Is Taurine? Taurine is an amino acid that is naturally found in the body and …
- When and How Often You Should Eat - We have all heard that you should eat three times a day. However, some of us may not know why. The frequency and time of day we eat plays a role in our health and our weight. It is so important that our bodies are getting the right amount of food throughout the day. Here …
– Folic Acid or Folate – Helps with tissue growth and proper cell function, as well as the break down and creation of proteins in the body.
– Vitamin C – an antioxidant needed for normal growth and development and growth and repair of tissues
– Omega Fatty Acid Blend – used to build brain cells and support heart health
– Pure Aloe Vera Base – loaded with digestive enzyme
– Sea Vegetables– provide a wide array of vegetarian nutrients
– Superior Value—Lasts longer than our original formula, same great price
– Has 62% more glucosamine
– Has 50% more chondroitin
– Contains Opti-MSM
– Ultra-purified and distilled to provide the purest form of sulfur needed for structural integrity of joint cartilage.
– Standard MSM is tested for lead, arsenic, cadmium, and mercury at 10ppm. OptiMSM is tested at 1,000 to 10,000 times greater sensitivity to ensure less than 0.01 ppm to .001 of these contaminants.